"Naked Jay" The Video "Naked Jay" The Video

Yeah that sucked

but it was funny as hell, I bet you just put this up so you could show it to jay, huh? heh heh, that was funny.

Terrance&Philip:Fart Gods Terrance&Philip:Fart Gods

Turd

Crap, if you're gonna make movies, make good movies.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

I'll tell you why it's one of, if not, the best.

The reason this is the best is because people like pat and strawberry clock submit hastily thrown together crap. everyone wants to see quality work, and when it comes along, in the form it has, it always gets better.
This is a wonderful movie, havn't you always dreamed of seeing your favorite video game characters square off in their 2-D forms in their 2-D environments? well, I have, and Randy has brought my dreams to life. I'm such a loser. nice job with the animations though.

Randy-Solem responds:

You are more then welcome my friend! Thank you!

The Last Metroid The Last Metroid

Nice.

Since you actually put some work into this, and it's not your regular portal entry crap, I give you a 5.

Homegrown Phsyco Ep:1 Homegrown Phsyco Ep:1

Lol, that sucked, but it got better

at first I had no fucking clue what was going on, then it just got ludacris, like the fishing or the cat-a-pult.

DEAD GUY episode no. 2 DEAD GUY episode no. 2

HA HA HA HA HA

Whew, what a relief to see something funny after watching a whole bunch of crap, good animation, and I think homeless people need to get off their vodka soaked asses and get jobs cleaning the shit off the side of a gas station toilet

The Laughing Man The Laughing Man

What a turd.

I chuckled at it's shittyness...er...it sucked.

Headache Headache

That was the best toon I've ever seen

and that was your first animation? yeah right...heh heh

2001 DBZ Tournament 3 2001 DBZ Tournament 3

Not bad, but I have other things on my mind.

In the time it took to go to this page, watch the movie, and write this review, 8 popups came in groups of 2, and an american pie 2 thing over the movie. Fulp, get rid of those by next sunday dammit. I know it's a strain on your cash, but tell whoever makes those that no one looks at them anyway.

Windows RG Windows RG

I changed my mind after this morning

I turn on my computer, it runs scandisk, it takes 10 minutes to load the 10 things on my desktop, my start menu has nothing in it, an error message comes up, the monitor starts flashing and starts saying cannot compute, take off every zig for great justice. if the problem persists, move zig.